Willing Minds provides UNIX consulting services using only highly qualified experts to implement standard and customized system administration projects. Some of our more popular UNIX consulting services include:
- System Initial Setup
- Capacity planning, setup and integration of UNIX servers.
- System Upgrade and Patch Installation
- Reliable upgrades for your production or development UNIX servers. Installation and testing of UNIX operating system and application patches.
- System Recovery
- Repair or rebuild production servers following catastrophic failure.
- Backup Configuration
- Installation, testing, and complete site-specific documentation of backup software, including Veritas NetBackup, Legato Networker, and Amanda.
- Custom Scripting
- Development of custom scripts to solve problems and automate processes in your environment.
- Security Assessment
- Security accessment of your UNIX systems, including patch updates, installation and configuration of secure remote access technology, and configuration of secure central authentication mechanisms.
- Basic UNIX Server Checkup
- For a flat fee (based on server size), Willing Minds will perform a thorough checkup of one UNIX system. The checkup includes a complete security assessment, performance analysis and tuning, and configuration of essential automated system monitoring mechanisms